MIBE VIRTUAL DAY – The Green Future of Education.
We are proud to announce the virtual presentation of the new Laurea Magistralis (MSc) in International Business and Entrepreneurship (MIBE) at the University of Pavia. You can choose among three curricula: International Management, Digital Management, and the new track on Sustainable Management. New additional courses, such as Digital Marketing and Crypto Currencies, Digital Sustainability (the first one in Italy; among the first ones in the world), Sustainable Corporate Finance and ESG Metrics, and Sustainability Reporting, Governance and Ethics will start in the next academic year (2022-2023), along with already impactful courses such as Innovability and circular entrepreneurship.
The results of the research project “The Green Future of Education”, aimed at investigating the future prospects of professional skills, will be presented and discussed with special guests:
- Gianluigi Ballarani (Founder & CMO, HUDI - Human Data Income);
- Francesca Sanguineti (Research Fellow, University of Pavia);
- Stefano Epifani (Chair, Fondazione per la Sostenibilità Digitale);
- Francesco Mantovani (Vehicle Configuration and Digitalization Specialist, Lamborghini);
- Matteo Flora (Founder & Board Director, Leader di Reputazione Digitale, Hacker, The Fool).
- Alessandro La Volpe (Vice President, Worldwide IBM);
- Sara Lovisolo (EFRAG/EU Sustainable finance TEG);
- Filippo Cambieri (Proposition Sales Research & Portfolio Management, Refinitiv e London Stock Exchange Group);
- Mauro Frantellizzi (Marketing Director, Galbani/Lactalis);
- Giovanni Pizzirani (Account Executive, Buddyfit).
Do you know any other aspiring leaders? SPREAD THE WORD!
To fill in the survey “The Green Future of Education” (3 minutes).
Register to the MIBE VIRTUAL DAY now! (limited spots available)