Please note that the “bando” has been published. See deadlines to apply in the tables below
EU students and non-EU students regularly residing in Italy
|APPLICATIONS||AVAILABLE SEATS||APPLICATION PERIOD||RESULTS PUBLICATION||ENROLLMENT|
|1st set of applications||75||from 15/04/2022
to 30/06/2022, by 12:00 at this link
|applicants can check the result in the reserved area||from the date of the result publication until the date shown in the reserved area|
|2nd set of applications||any available seats left from the 1st application period||from 29/08/2022
to 9/9/2022, by 12:00
at this link
|15/09/2022 at this link||from 15/09/2022 to 23/09/2022 by 12:00|
NON-EU students NOT regularly residing in Italy
|APPLICATIONS||AVAILABLE SEATS||APPLICATION PERIOD||RESULTS||ENROLLMENT|
|one set of applications||35||from 01/03/2022, 9:00
to 30/06/2022 by 12:00
at this link
More info on how to apply at this link
- International Context & Programs: about 50% foreign students in classroom, Visiting Professors from abroad, Double Degree programs with 16 foreign Universities, etc.
- Strong partnership with Companies like: Accenture Strategy, Business Integration Partners (BIP), IBM and many more.
- Practice beside theory: lots of teamwork, simulations, business games.
- IPMA Project Management Certification; Life Science Management Certification
- Top Guest Lecturers, such as (examples from earlier editions): Barbara Cominelli, CEO di JLL Italia; G. Pisano, Harvard Business School; E. Cereda, CEO of IBM Italy; Luca Colombo, Country Director FB Italy; G. Tamola; Head of Zalando Italy & Spain; S. Sperimborgo, Managing Director Accenture Strategy; A. Forchielli, President of Mandarin Capital Partners; F. Schiavone, Roland Garros Winner, etc.
- MIBE Community: Join our ‘club’, since MIBE is a label, a distinctive mark to wear and recognise.#wearemibers
To apply, read carefully the information reported at this link